僕の點唱機


公告 @2008/9/15

由即日起,日誌以 photoblog 的形式在 facebook 連載,有興趣的話可以 add as friend 喔!

2008年10月2日 星期四

What if ... ?



What if I was born in a rich family ... ?
What if I knew I would be dead tomorrow ... ?
What if I had a bunch of confidants who I could be honest to ... ?
What if I was thoroughly accepted by my parents ... ?

Would I still be who I am today ?

Someone who cares so much about what the others think about him.
Someone who would blame no one but himself whenever mistakes are made.
Someone who gains so much attention but rather notorious.
Someone who cannot be honest to his closest relative or is even resisted by them.
Someone who yearns for a heavy purse to live a better life.

Would I rather die than facing this brutal life of mine ?
Or am I just being fragile ... ?
Or maybe I just miss someone so much and need a hug from him ...... ?

沒有留言: